Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cute & Cozy...For Now ;)


I have been so busy with things going on I have had no time to write.

I just bought my first house. A cute cozy townhome on the other side of town. I love it. About a month ago I had no idea where I was going to end up when my lease ended at my apartment. Now, I have my own place and I cant wait to get out of this place to move in it. Finally, a place of my own. Its great.

Besides the fact that I have had no time to write, I have had no time to go to the gym. I hate that. Now I feel fat cause I have not worked out in a month due to other time consuming task.

Also, I have found that the chore of picking out my own carpet, paint, and accesories is a harder job than it sounds. It has made me realize I hate making decisions that I will be stuck with for years to come...and that sucks cause I am being forced to pick all of these things to be stuck with. But I put my big girl panties on and finally made some choices...and believe it or not, im very happy with my choices....for now ;)

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment