Friday, May 1, 2009

This time a few days ago I never would have thought Friday would have gotten here. By a wing and a prayer...it has. This has been one of the longest work weeks ever. One reason for this being that three of the girls I work closely with everyday are planning weddings for the next two months. Two of those three are also trying to sell there houses...and me...buying my house. So lets just say the conversation has and will continue to be about money, showers, relators, dresses, moving and etc. Ha ha it has gotten crazy but I will be happy when the next two months are up.

Besides the obvious fact that I had a long work week, it was a good one. I'm so happy things are going so smooth with closing on the house. I have come home so mentally exhausted these past few weeks but it will be worth it.



Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment