Sunday, July 18, 2010

‎Don't look back sweet heart, it's bad luck. Hope Floats

"And she was happy. She was relaxed and one hundred percent herself all the time. And not just accepted, but adored for it. She didn't care about the age difference, because it didn't seem to matter. Except in the singular instance when it did."

" I just don't have time for us right now, not enough time to give you what you deserve."

"She wanted to be a mother one day. He already had his shot at parenting and didn't want to do it again. He was crazy about her, but afraid she would be missing out on the chance to have what she really deserved. Which was more than he could muster up to give. She then sank to her knees on the carpet and cried.
Because she was happy, and now she is not."

At first, I just stared from afar thinking he must have gotten her confused with someone else. This doesn't happen to her- she lets nothing come close to her heart. So guarded with a strong heart. I had never, in my whole life of being friends with her, seen her sink to this point about someone she was with.

Despite everything I'd always believed, breaking up is actually really easy to do.
It's the aftermath that causes all the agony.

Be bitter, or get better. Life is all about choices

Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God.


Always & Forever,
Ann-Anise.

P.S. I love you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment