Monday, July 12, 2010

If you think I am out of reach, I am. If you think you're fast enough, you aren't

Some days I just cant find the words. Sometimes I just cant muster up the energy to bring out suppressed emotions to write. I know I need to write it out before it burst out-in tears. I don't know why I hold the whole world on my shoulders and I feel like I have to do it alone- without any ones help...and that's why I have this blog- to decompress, ha ha.

People, there is just no end to the list of things I can worry about. I mean, nothing should require this much pondering, but I put in the effort, maybe care too much...because that's the kind person I am. I don't like to see people stressed, in chaos, or hurt. So I will do whatever it takes to stop it. Even if, it turns out that means absorbing the stress myself. I might be broke, but I will make myself broker to stop you from crying. The end result being that I get cranky and need to nap a lot. Most of my time off in fact.
Don't judge my heart or mind- you cant even imagine.

I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you, declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 15:20

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment