Sunday, May 10, 2009

Glad To Be Backkk :)


For the first time since I hurt my knee I got back on the ice. Yes, this weekend was amazing because of that. The best part has yet to be talked about though...

Waking up before noon on a Saturday morning is unheard of for me. So you can just imagine how hard it was for me to drag myself out of my warm bed to go skate. I arrived at the rink about 9:15...leaving about five minutes for me to get my skates on and prepare myself to be sore for the next few days to come.

It was better than I had hoped though. ( even though I am currently sitting here very sore from all of it.) I had the whole rink to myself. Just me and my trainer. All you could hear were my blades against the newly polished ice as I was working on my spins...and let me tell you....that's the best feeling in the world.

Now let me just add im having extreme Vertigo because of so much spinning in one day...but it was worth it.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment