Saturday, April 18, 2009

End it with chocolate covered strawberries, bubble bath, candles, cosmo, & a glass of sparkling white grape juice :)


The tittle says it all. My day was so long that I would not let it end any other way. Yes pictured beside this is my cosmo, bubble bath, my new luffa sponge, and all of my amazing chocolate covered strawberries I made. Yes I made :)

So I lit all the candles, and started a warm bath. Pouring half the bottle of bubble bath in as well. I grabbed my cosmo, a glass of white grap juice, and my poor dog didnt see me for another hour and a half. It was great.

Once out of my steam room and bath, I headed to the kitchen. I got out my chocolate covered strawberries, grabbed a warm blanket and currled up on the couch. A movie going, candles burning, chocolate covered strawberries...and me. Yes, just me.

And it was one of the best ways I could have ever thought about spending time after a long day with the doctor on call :)

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise

No comments:

Post a Comment