Friday, April 10, 2009

Click, Click...Pull.

Complications are sure to rear their ugly heads down the road, but for right now, I think you can expect all of my issues to rate at about the same level of seriousness as the stain on my pants. I've had problems more times than I care to admit. Yeah, misery loves company. Not that I'm saying im miserable, but I'm right there with you in finding solace in the fact that other people are in the same lousy boat I am. Money, love, career. Whatever. And I've probably (okay, more than probably) cheered for someone's failure when they have something I don't. Mostly because if they've succeeded and I have not, there must be something wrong with me. At least, that's the conclusion I'm tempted to draw.

Thankfully, there's an unlimited amount of happiness available in the Universe and it might just take the right set of circumstances to get your mitts on some. I will be the first to acknowledge that I simply got really, really lucky. And I knew it from moment one. When he was at the door that night, something inside me said (quite loudly, too), "there it is." And that was that.

Always & Forever,

-Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment