Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Prayers <3



I pray at odd times of the day, but everyday. I pray for my family and their well being. I pray for my friends and their struggles. I pray for everyones happiness...and health.

I spent most of my night last night praying on my living room floor. It started out like a normal updated prayer that I felt needed to be said...but it turned out to be so much more than that.

I shocked myself by getting so upset midway through my prayer. Everything from the past few weeks has been building up and it came out...all at that moment. Once I got upset, I asked God to take away my pain. I felt empty and hurt...broken. I felt like there was no way out of it besides to pray.

I woke up today and felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I felt better. I knew God had heard me and taken my pain. I just felt in my heart God was taking care of me like he always does. I felt right <3

Always & Forever <3

Ann-Anise

1 comment:

  1. He will take care of you and He hears all your cries. Always go to Him in prayer..He is the one who will always be there for you. I love your heart it is so sweet. Remember He loves you more than anyone and will NEVER let you down!

    ReplyDelete