Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AWKWARD Tsunami.

Blake: They're moving me to South Augusta so I might not be back for a while- but im going to try to get back over here.

Nikki: You make that money

Blake: *smug grin* Yeah I was told I was a ballerrr


Katie & Nikki Laugh As I Walk Up & Blake Walks Away.
These Two Loves That I Work With Precede To Tell Me About This Waste Of Time Story With This Guy. It Is An Ongoing Joke Becuase He Picks Up Specimens At Our Office And Wont Even Come Up To The Desk If I'm Sitting There. He Is A Socially Awkward Talker So The Girls Like To Get A Laugh When They Can...While I Run Away.

*Laughter Fills The Room*


Oh dear, did she really just say that? And not only because the whole room thought it was funny ( including me) but because the wave of AWKWARD that shoots through the room like a tsunami when he is there.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment