Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Make It Real For Me by James Morrison


This is a random post full of questions from a Note I found on facebook.

What bill do you hate paying the most?
It used to be my car payment-until I paid it off last week. Now its my house payment.

Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Ummm.......hang on......wait......wait for it.....
HA! Yeah its been so long I dont remember.

What do you really want to be doing right now?
Maybe having that romantic dinner im lacking haha

Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was the first one hanging in my closet.

What were you doing before this?
I was out running with Jade.
First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Its too early for this nonsense.

Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Who knows. Probably alot of things considering the person I was on the phone with before I fell asleep.

Do you miss being a child?
I miss simplicity. Although I don’t resent becoming an adult. I’m ready to keep going... my time for being a child is done.

What errand/chore do you despise?
I hate to vacuum- that thing is as big and weighs as much as I do & Im supposed to push it all around the house. Why would I enjoy that?

Get up early or sleep in?
It depends on how much sleep I had or how much energy I expended the day before.

What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
 Brad Pitt- haha dont judge me

Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes. I murdered my Camaro. RIP...

Do you go to church?
Yes, & I love it.

At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
I love my job. I work the some of the most amazing people. A new relationship? As long as its a real, honest, truly comfortable one-yes.

Do you have a go to person?
I have a select few people I can always go to about anything

Are you where you want to be in life?
Philippians 4:11-13
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength

 Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
The good Saturday morning ones. Which translated into Looney Tunes and other various, similar cartoons.

What about you do you think has changed the most?
Since when?? Ultimately I guess I’d say my freedom and maturity of thought, although my tendency to think in general is not really much different than it ever was. My understanding of life and people has changed tremendously.

Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
I hope not. I wasnt a fan of high school at all I hope that I have many more amazing years ahead of me to look forward to.

Who do you think impacted your life the most?
God.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment