Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'll say a prayer with every heart beat

Twenty Five Random Facts

1. My life revolves around God, my family, my friends, figure skating, my job, school, the lake, and good times :)



2. Currently it is overcast on Memorial Day Weekend & it SUCKS



3. I wish I still had my Camaro that I murdered a few years ago.



4. My dog snores and barks so loud in her sleep she wakes me up all the time during the night.



5. I just got off the phone with my new sister Kristina- she is my other half.  



6. The best most baddest assed rock came from the 90's. Stop it you know it did.



7. I don't smoke or drink- most everyone that finds that out asks why...I don't understand that.



8. I don't like to spend the night with friends- I cant get any sleep.



9. I paid off my BMW one week ago :)



10. I love my job more than most people know. I get to work with some of the smartest & funniest people around.



11. Ignorance is bliss.



12. I spend most every Sunday going to church and spending the day with my family.



13. Wake boarding is my summer love.



14. Most people don't impress me. I know they have just as many problems as I do...if not more. But if for some reason you do...ill keep you close.



15. I overestimate people too often, and underestimate myself.



16. I'm a very busy person- people mistake this as a blow off-but its just the truth.



17. I find myself praying all the time. I know this will make a difference...in every ones life including my own.



18. I Google everything...EVERYTHING.



19. I miss my little cousins so much. They are continuing to grow into beautiful young women- and I'm not around to see it or influence it.



20. I get up at least four times a night on average to pee.



21. I think Whitney Houston's crackhead ass has one of the most beautiful singing voices. "How will I know if he really loves me? I'll say a prayer with every heart beat." oooo OO OOOoooo



22. I love being so settled and content with my happiness



23. Giving figure skating lessons makes me so happy, and makes me feel like I'm making a difference.



24. I work with my mom, and I'm always around my brother Daniel, and Kristina. We're all so close.



25. And last but most certainly not least, whenever I meet people and start to talk to them I ask a million questions. Life amazes me, and how other people see it does more. I always have a question to ask.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment