Friday, April 30, 2010

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3

I have found...

my heart. my faith. true friends. what really matters....and what never did. my sanity. my nerve. my gift with kids and animals alike. how much certain people in life mean to me. I cannot function without Google from day to day. answers to questions. clothes lost in my closet. good deals. mean people. amazing friends. broken spirits. tired souls. love. need to be original. I am not random to anyone in my life. the blessings God has sent me. a way to open my eyes and see His grace. that the best nights are the ones that leave me wanting more. most don't surprise me anymore. happiness. I am not the same person I was once upon a time. I enjoy doing the same things I picked on my mother and grandmother for doing when I was little. my drive to stay up late at night is zero...without motivation. its rare for MOST people to hold my interest for long. no makeup and a ponytail is my second nature. its getting easier to let things go. fighting to make a choice will drive me bananas. putting my trust in Gods hands is the ONLY way. I am a lot stronger than I ever thought I was :)

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment