Sunday, April 4, 2010

You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand. John 13:7

Today has been amazing..for more than one reason thats for sure.

The message at church was amazing to say the least. It reached me in more ways than one. Before I knew it tears were running down my face. I cannot describe the ways that I was touched- I just know that God is with me. That thought alone can bring me to tears.

I spent half of the afternoon watching The Blinde Side with mi madre, and the other half visiting truely amazing friends. My movie review-SUCH an amazing and strong story line. More than I could have picked from seeing the trailers.

Beth: You're changing that boy's life.

Leigh Anne Touhy: No. He's changing mine.

I agree with this statement on a day to day basis. I have wrote about this before but will hit on it again. I believe everyone in your life is there for a reason and the ones that come into your life are lessons and blessings from God himself. Everyone should be your mirror and you should constantly try to better yourself with the help of blessings and lessons learned. We dont understand reasons certain people come into our lives but just know it is not without reason and its Gods plan. Just as it was said in church today- "You can see God everyday-just open your eyes."

Little Idgie Threadgoode: "What if God made a mistake?"

Buddy Threadgoode: "Well the way I see it is He doesn't make mistakes. I mean, He made sure we got together, didn't He?"
Fried Green Tomatoes

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment