Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well Butter My Butt & Call Me Biscuit

Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the mason-dixon line, and once you go southern, may the good Lord help you never go back.
Kenny Chesney

In the past few months I have started to realize that originating in Lincolnton has a lot to do with my current standard of living. People in the south are just different, each in their own.
This is how I grew up and random things I remember.


Waking up at grandmas on the weekends with her fixing me grits with butter and cheese <3
Stained glass windows in church every Sunday.
Ridding horses all around the back woods making trails.
Momma outside pulling weeds and me inside doing laundry.
On the lake every weekend :)


Fishing down at the pond with grandma every afternoon with leftover frozen hotdogs.
CJ & I ridding my horse-falling off-and hitting a truck that was parked at my grandpas shop.
(I busted the glass-CJ broke the grill-go big or go home.) haha
Playing the piano for the family every Thanksgiving.


Watching WWF-now WWE with my brother every Monday night.
Staying up till one in the morning watching TV wearing my grandmas silk pj's that drug the floor.
Ridding 'FoWillas' around Soap Creek and going muddin with the guys.


Megan & I waking up at six in the morning to go ride horses.
Pulling off my grandpas shoes when he came in at night.
Two amazing proms with two great friends that I went with each year.
My naturally blonde hair turning green during the summer because I stayed in the pool so much.
Wrecking the dirt bike and scarring my knee up.
Tybee Island, Ski Beech, Myrtle Beach-Enough Said.


My brother bringing home Kristina home for the first time- I knew then she was going to be my sister.
Ridding in the Lincolnton Parade with my horse Shadow.
Taking care of Lalla, Lucy, & Lillie <3


Tractor Pulls
The smell of my mom cooking.
Sitting with Janelle, & Mandy watching our friends win State Champs playing WW.

.
Eating Pizza & wathcing Walker Texas Ranger with my mom and grandma at the house in Washington.
Waking up in the middle of the night listening to the rain on the tin roof.
Winning Miss LC Most Photogenic, Miss LC First Runner Up, and Miss LCHS First Runner Up


MyLifeisGood.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment