Monday, June 29, 2009

Silly Girl No More :)

Now, I had one of the worst weekends ever, but I'm definitely not drowning in it anymore. I know others just don't care and move on, but me, I need to cry. Fighting it, or even smiling through it, can lead to some very scary times. So my inner six year old threw a special little tantrum regarding fairness - or the lack thereof .

I must say, to my best friend Mandy, that you have made me feel even more grateful for you everyday, even more than I EVER have. The non-judging, supportive, wonderful person who chose to share her time with me. She always understands what I feel, and her first thoughts are of comforting - not shaking.

And that was that. I suddenly felt very silly for having put in so much time worrying about these feelings. Totally unnecessary. I was only trying to be agreeable! The details aren't important, but when it comes to choosing between understanding others shortcomings and just letting go, I've gone with just letting go. I have learned its better than fighting the inevitable.

I only have time to pray about the situations and the people they entail...no longer dwelling on them.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment