Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lost

Lost:

I have lost...

time. memories. excitement. momentum. friends. family. my Twister VHS I have watched more than any other movie on earth. one silver earring one of my friends gave me. my brother. my wedding barbie that my aunt gave me before being her flower girl in her wedding. my nerve. uniqueness. sleep. bets. phone numbers. my way to PA. weight. clothes. shoes. hair. my temper. my only grandpa. my first car. Yahtzee. my voice. my mom at a water park. lalla at a football game. my friends at a club in Myrtle Beach. the Super Mario game I used to play with my brother when we were growing up. boyfriends (ha. what a shame). competitions. the game clue I played with my grandma and great aunts in Washington after we ate dinner. love of playing barbies in my grandmas attic while she played solitaire. my way through south side. the ability to stay up all night and partyyy lol. the drive to drink like my friends.

My patience & Mind...

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment