Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Way With An Old Voice


I told how I felt. I let my feelings out of the misconbobulated nonsense of my life. Once I let it out I found a small part of myself I used to know. He may have heard me and understood. He may have decided I was just like the rest of them – another black-hatted villain in his serial melodrama. But my guess is the latter, since I haven’t heard another word. I should be sorry or worried. I know I should. But mostly, I am relieved. And no longer disappointed in myself for how good that feels.

Im getting it together...slowly, but I am. I am finding my old self with everyday that passes. I miss that girl. In more ways than one. It feels better everyday finding my way with my old voice.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment