Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tybee Island

Tybee- to me means more than most can imagine. It brings back so much that is taken away day after day. Things I realize after my trip...( in random order)


-I cannot roll up a sleeping back the correct way. But I still got the cover over it.

- No matter how many years pass I will still know every word to Backstreet Boys 'I want it that way'. & it still made me feel just as good as it used.

- I don't like sand...it gets everywhere. The ocean water makes you sticky and nasty. But going to the beach with people you love makes all that go away.

- Fireworks are not as good unless you watch them with someone you love...actually things in general don't have the same spark as they would normally if your significant other was there.

- My dog will always be the sweetest pitbull I have ever met.

-State troopers who pull you over for speeding and STILL dont give you a ticket must be having a good day...so just smile and take your warning

- I can load and unload my car all by myself...no matter how heavy the load

- Walking at night at Tybee can clear my head easier than anything else.

-Beware- people with Jesus fish on the back of their cars CANNOT DRIVE.

-Girls that say they hate drama will ALWAYS create drama

- No matter what people say...you are who you are, you like what you like. You are not here to please anyone but yourself. And while your doing all of that you come out happy...nothing else should matter.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment