Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random

Random Things...

I'm irrationally offended by the overuse of punctuation. One exclamation point will do. Unless you are on fire.

I would have made a really shitty pioneer.

I love to wakeboard. Almost as much as figure skating.

I hate the sound of balloons popping

I can sleep...anytime, any day, anywhere.

I don't think I could start my morning without GoodMorningAmerica :)

I miss my little cousins more than anyone could ever imagine.

I wish my mom didn't have to work anymore...she deserves so much more than what is.

My brother will always be the smartest man alive... to me.

CPR classes should not last a hour & 45 min. That is just nonsense...esp when you used to have a card and just let it go out of date.

I wish my vacuum knew how to use itself. Its the only thing around my house I hate to do.

People who are not motivated aggravate me like no other.

Obama taking his time out of a press conference, about health care reform, to state that a white policeman acted stupidly because one of his black friends was arrested by him, was retarded. Stay on topic. & believe it or not....everything is not always about race.

Tybee Island sounds really good right now ;)


Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment