Sunday, July 12, 2009

all of the wrong times...all of the right things


Just because you take the easy road doesn't make it the right way. One of my best friends reminded me of this yesterday. We sat down on the cement bench with our feet in the sand. The music from the band and conversations blurred together as we looked down at the ground and started talking. The stars and moon reflected off of the lake...it felt like a perfect summer night.

My friends from LC have a way of making me see things how they should be...and how they shouldnt be. They keep me in check, to say the least. They make me feel special, needed, and loved.

I catch myself feeling torn between that old life with them and my new life I have started after high school. I feel upset cause I dont know where I fit in anymore. I feel like im over so much about LC until I come home and spend time with my girls and guys that I love so much. We are family, we always have been. They own my heart...it hurts being away from them. They can make me smile on my worst days. I just feel like I have left all of that behind...all of it but them. They are the type of people who are still my friends even though I have messed up so much. They make me want to go back and do it all over...better.

"If you have always taken the easy road, been able to walk and run away...then you always will. Unless you want something more...then that changes"

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment