Thursday, March 4, 2010

Im Kind Of A Big Deal...

This week has been one of the hardest. I would love to write about it but praying about it makes more sense. I find myself at a crossroads from day to day about labels people put on one another. It’s one of the more difficult things about growing up – fitting into categories. I actually get nervous about one day having to define myself completely. When questioned about it, some days, to be honest, I just don’t know. For right now, I want to think that anything is possible, or could be a good fit, and that maybe, just maybe there is something insightful about not having a label just yet. Ill pray I find the answers I search for. Only God has the answers I need...& I will always put my trust with Him.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment