Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cant Believe That You Were Really Here...

I have come to realize everything happens for a reason. Gods reason. No matter if I understand this reason or not...its the way it is. It is very hard to be humble about things like this when you have to put your trust into plans you have no control over. Because of this, I’ve been straddling the divide between reality and where I wanted to be. As time wears on and those two worlds grow further and further apart, I’ve struggled with the idea that I must either become smarter, deal with it better or fail, and be ripped apart with the shifting. Because of the last two weeks...today- I decided I was done. Not done loving or caring, but done straddling. Putting both feet firmly on the reality side of the line, I told myself I would no longer indulge in the unnecessary. He may have heard me and understood. He may have decided I was just like the rest of them – another serial participant. But my guess is the alternative, since I haven’t heard another word. Things like that are hard to accept but thats one of Gods amazing lessons. People will soon realize the dismiss and the satisfying grind can turn so quickly into the empty and meaningless if there is no one to share it with. Which is why sharing things like this without proximity or touching, with miles and miles between me and ones I think of, makes it easier to understand.
 So you see, I am alone here. But I am happy, & not lonely :)

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment