Monday, March 1, 2010

& I want it all. It's gonna take more than that, hope that ain't all you got


I'm A Sucker For...
sleeping in on the weekends
shortbread cookies
hot baths at night
my black nail polish
making people laugh
being teased ;)
my little cousins
having things to look forward to
compliments
sarcasm
horses&4wheelers





I Love...

reading my Bible before bed
my MOM
intelligence
my pitbull Jade
Tybee Island
skating
quotes
weird dreams
people who are to the point
honesty
being remembered


& I Dislike...
waiting on this week to pass for the cruise
certain people that I have to tolerate due to binding circumstances
mothers who don't know how to take care of their chaps
people who do things for the wrong reasons
slackers/liars/cheaters/being disrespectful
slow computers
ignorance
the dark
cancer


Always&Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment