Monday, August 29, 2011

The Truth.

Saw both of these on Facebook tonight and felt the need to share.

"Obama's uncle, Onyango Obama, got arrested for DUI. Okay, we all make mistakes. Now it comes out that he is an illegal alien from Kenya. No wonder we're having problems with illegal aliens. He was asked if he wanted to make a phone call and he said, " I will call the White House." Pray for this country."

"I've been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've never been in Cognito, either. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I've made several trips, thanks to my friends and family. I'd like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump... and I'm not much on physical activity."
ann anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment