Thursday, July 7, 2011

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges. Joseph Newton

         My hair has been out of control...much like an eight-year-old boy who just rolled out of bed on Saturday morning. My mind? Of course, that was off in another area code. I was finally alone, sitting on the couch, and free to replay the last few weeks in my head as many times as my heart desired. At the risk of sounding or acting dumb, I wanted to make sure I had everything in perspective before I jumped into any conversation. At the chance the wrong someones might read this, I wont go into further detail. 
          To say it has been a trying few weeks would be the understatement of the year. However, I take comfort in knowing God watches over me, I have been through much worse, and He will never give me anything I can not handle. Even when I doubt my abilities, family and friends never do. That's peace of mind I carry with me daily. I will leave my feelings confined to this blog post, as I also did with the past month, and not look back.

nise.

No comments:

Post a Comment