Monday, August 31, 2009

Faith In Possibility <3

Relationships in your life are meant to change you. They are lessons to be learned in disguise. Everyone you meet will be your mirror and another chance for you to grow. Whether you embrace this or not is up to you. I selfishly hope that you will be forced to keep up your growth for many, many moons on this matter...because you will in fact grown into a better person.

I'm also one blessed lady. The worry over my life in the near future is real. The worry over lessons to be learned is VERY real. But being part of a "we" makes it somehow less scary. And adjustment periods or no, I know when my they say that whatever happens, i'll be okay, it's true. We will continue to grow from each others lessons and balance each other from days to come. Sure, it'd be even better if I knew the guy I was ending up with were like, 97 years old, a billionaire, and taking his last breaths from an oxygen tank. But I'll take the lessons I can get ;)


And that is that. Do not think that for one single second have I taken it for granted. Instead of wishing for the demise of a happy relationship, maybe you could see this as proof that good things are sure to come? Lucking into certain things have restored my faith in possibility.
I'd like to pass a bit of that on, if I can.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment