Monday, March 16, 2009


You probably didnt know...

I just spent the past five seconds of my life pushing my snoring dog off of me just long enough so I could type...

I watched Pretty Woman AT LEAST ten times this weekend because I was hurt and it was to nasty to go out...

I eat fudge sickles and dream bars by the box, at the same time...haha...
I love cheese toast more than is reasonable. I extremly outgoing, I ask billions of questions, and speak Spanish to my dog. I sleep a lot when I'm stressed. I stay home most Monday nights so I can watch the new episodes of House. I have two drawers full of underwear. I love to use the mouth wash for kids that doesnt burn :)

I have a counter full of perfume; I wear the same one every single day. I distrust women who talk too much or carry Louis Vuitton. That shit is too expensive to be that ugly.
I have really nice legs, okay cheekbones and bad posture. I am a terrible liar. I hate the sound of an alarm clock more than any other sound on the planet. I love to make people smile :)

Always & Forever-

Ann-Anise

No comments:

Post a Comment