Sunday, April 10, 2011

The deepest feelings always show themselves in silence.

Sometimes you just feel everything and nothing all at once...
 

I do...but I dont...& I want to...but I wont. I am...but Im not...& I could...but I just cant. It feels right...but its wrong...& Ive hurt for way too long.

Most people have a harder time letting themselves love then finding someone to love them

So many roads, so many detours. So many choices, so many mistakes. As we drive along this road called life ocassionaly a gal will find herself a little lost. & when that happens I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda buckle up, and just keep going. Sex & The City

Sometimes people want things and sometimes people need things, but very seldomly do people want what they need

Sometimes, we dont see certain things until we're ready to see them in a certain way

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with. Sex and The City

Sometimes we don't do things that we want to do, so that others don't know we want to do them

Opportunity does not knock, then knock again, and then leave a note saying, "sorry I missed you." That 70's show
 
She's tough. She tries to hide it. She's difficult. But if you make an effort, she's worth it. She's worth the effort. Grey's Anatomy

Always & Forever,

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Nise.

No comments:

Post a Comment