Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dry Spell...

Slack is not the word for my recent blogging habits. For now, I don't have a better word to replace it so slack will have to do. I have been writing so much for school, my creativity has hit a "dry spell." Know that when I say "dry spell"--I mean it. Like the old married couple who sleep in different rooms, I'm serious. Sitting on this computer and writing seems impossible after I work all day, go to school at night, and come home to walk Jade. I love writing, its always been something I'm good at. Because my blog has become an outlet for me and somewhat of an entertainment source for others, its hard to just give it up. I'm not doing away with my blog but be patient with me while I'm in my "dry spell." Oh, how I want my creativity back!

Ann-Anise.

No comments:

Post a Comment