Sunday, August 15, 2010

But I know one fact, I'll be one tough act to follow.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
James 1:2-4.

& things change. They just do.
& as I once said, I will stay like this forever; it'll be like time stood still.
Because then, it was all about kidding myself.
These days, I have a pretty firm policy about such things- nothing stays the same.
Honestly, when you get down to it, it's all pretty simple...just keep moving forward & don't look back.
The past eight months has made me a stranger to most.
 There are very few remnants of the person I used to be.
I can't make up my mind about this change, but I'm better for it.

Nise.

No comments:

Post a Comment