Sunday, January 31, 2010

Because sometimes the only beauty you find is in the attempt...even with family.

Lets not ruin fun with the truth BUT...
I guess if this were a movie...it would have ended differently. But its not. This is not a fairy tale, and it's unbelievably disappointing that people with love at hand, countless blessings, and given effort have changed nothing. NOTHING. And I want to know who's to blame for that.

Sometimes I look back, and I'm hurt. I'm hurt by all of the shortcomings, and the lies that broke it all apart.

I guess all I can do at this point is let it go, pray, and write about it. Because life is unfair sometimes. You don't get what you give and in the end you end up burying expectations for your need for the way things used to be once upon a time...

but this is no fairytale.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment