Thursday, September 24, 2009

City Of Angels*


It was lunchtime and I was on the bottom steps leading to out surgery center at my office. Its rare for anyone to go up or down them at lunch and I needed to get away.
I found myself praying...praying so hard to God. I was like Meg Ryan in the movie City Of Angels ( LOVE that movie) sitting on the steps praying and hoping to be heard.

I know God is busy and there are are many other prayers that should come before my mindless nonsense but I couldn't be strong in that moment. No matter how hard I tried every breath hurt.

On the way home it seemed like every song on the radio was about my life...it was crazy. The words spoken were to me, but they didn't help. They only confirmed what was already swirling in the air around me.

& now im going to go pray some more.

Always & Forever,

Ann-Anise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment